High in Protein: Protein is powerful! Protein supplies building blocks for growth, repair and maintenance. It also plays a vital role in supporting the immune system, helps to make hormones and transports nutrients in the body. HPR contains 21g of protein, that is more than twice the amount of regular milk. Protein helps rebuild muscles that have been worked hard either during workouts or competitions so that you can push past your personal best again and again
High in Energy:
Carbohydrates are a key energy source.
Include a carbohydrate food source with every meal. This is what will drive you through your workouts. HPR contains enough carbs to keep you going during your workouts and help replenish energy stores once done.
Fortified with B Vitamins:
B Vitamins are essential for the body’s optimal functioning and health. They generally cannot be manufactured by the body and hence are required in small quantities in the diet. There are many different types of vitamin B and they all have important functions, including: breakdown and release of energy from carbohydrates and protein in food, formation of red blood cells and maintenance of healthy nerve and muscle tissue.
- B1 – Thiamine
- Helps the body’s cells change carbohydrates into energy
- The proper development of protective myelin sheaths around nerves
- The delay or prevention of cataracts
- The secretion of hydrochloric acid for optimal digestion
- Improved appetite
- It’s sometimes called the “anti-stress” vitamin for its positive influence on your central nervous system.
- B2 – Riboflavin
- normal energy-yielding metabolism;
- normal metabolism of iron in the body;
- the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes;
- the maintenance of normal red blood cells;
- the maintenance of normal vision;
- the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage;
- the maintenance of the normal function of the nervous system;
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- B3 – Niacin
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol
- Increases HDL Cholesterol
- Lowers Triglycerides
- May Help Prevent Heart Disease
- May Help Treat Type 1 Diabetes
- Boosts Brain Function
- Improves Skin Function
- May Reduce Symptoms of Arthritis
- Treats Pellagra
- B5 – Pantothenic Acid
- healthy skin, hair, and eyes
- proper functioning of the nervous system and liver
- healthy digestive tract
- making red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body
- making sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands
- B6 – Pyridoxine:
- Healthy Blood Vessels
- May boost brain function
- Smoother Hormone Function
- Mood Improvement
- Anemia Treatment
- Improved Eye Health
- Arthritis Management
- Relieve & Manage PMS
- Healthier Sleep Cycles
- Reduced Morning Sickness
- B7 – Biotin:
- Vitamin B7 promotes appropriate function of the nervous system and is essential for liver metabolism.
- Biotin is commonly advised as a dietary supplement for strengthening hair and nails, as well as in skin care.
- It is suggested that biotin aids cell growth and the maintenance of mucous membranes.
- B9 – Folic Acid:
- normal blood formation;
- normal homocysteine levels;
- a normal metabolism of the immune system;
- normal cell division;
- normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy;
- normal amino acid synthesis;
- normal psychological functions;
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- maintenance of normal vision;
- B12 – Cobalamin:
- Vitamin B12 is arguably the most important of the B vitamins, due to its many health benefits.
- It fights fatigue
- B12 helps your body produce new red blood cells. These cells carry oxygen around your body, delivering it to your brain, lungs, muscles and tissues. When your system isn’t getting enough oxygen this way, you begin to feel tired and fatigued.
- It helps with digestion
- B12 enables your body to convert fats, proteins and carbohydrates into energy. Without it, your body wouldn’t be able to process these important nutrients and get them into your bloodstream.
- It can improve cognitive function
- Your brain needs vitamin B12 to develop and function as it should. Supplementing B12 intake has been found to boost some people’s general mood and improve their cognitive performance.
Tartrazine in essence is a colourant and sensitive individuals react to this dye in different ways. Major symptoms of tartrazine intolerance include skin rashes, hives, and nasal congestion.
High in Calcium:
Your body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones which your muscles are attached to. Your heart, muscles and nerves also need calcium to function properly.
Some studies suggest that calcium, along with vitamin D, may have benefits beyond bone health: perhaps protecting against cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure.
You may be wondering what and why our packs carry green closures. It’s simple, we are putting the environment first by using bio-based closures that are partly made from sugarcane. Sugarcane is a natural, renewable resource which means once its harvested it grows back. So you can rest assured that by choosing the products with the green closures you are making a big difference in the long term. Besides the biobased closure being better for the environment, it also recloses snugly once opened so if your drink falls over, on the gym floor or in the car it will not spill. Saving every sip to enjoy when you want.
G-free is our way of saying that our milk is germ free, and a guarantee of uncompromising quality.
This ensures a longer shelf life and high quality of the product. Buying a 6 pack now and consuming it in a month or 2’s time is not a problem. Now you can stock up and use when convenient.